Happy New Month Peeps! I’m glad to welcome you to the Month of November.
Last Month, we looked at some of the overall strategies you need to succeed as a digital marketer, did you miss it? Don’t worry you can always read it here.
Now, after you have succeeded as a digital marketer, isn’t it better that your ads also succeed?
This Month’s topic as stated above, will really give us an insight into the simple guidelines required to have your digital ads or online advertising stands out amongst other ads in your ads circle.
It is not enough to put an ad on your social pages without considering whether it meets the standard that will make your ad fly and appear appealing to your potential customers and clients on the internet
The digital ads which is sometime called online advertising is means paying to promote your products or services on platforms such as Google, Facebook, Instagram and others. Now talking of guidelines, we simply consider the rules you have to follow while creating ads on the above social platforms
Like for example, if I.M.I.T Technologies that offer consultancy services and deployment of Information Technology Solutions decides to create an ad on Facebook. The person creating the ad must ensure that the image or picture used doesn’t contain numerous text.
If the image contains several texts, Facebook will quickly notify Diva’s Hub that, “Your ad doesn’t meet our minimum requirement due to the numerous text in your image”
Images tell great stories than text as far as digital marketing is concerned. A picture tells a thousand stories
The simple guidelines we are going to look at are:
- When creating your ads, customers’ needs must be prioritized.– Your ad presence and coverage on the Internet is based on the ad ability to meet consumer’s needs. If customers’ needs are not taken into wide consideration by the person creating the ad, your ad might end up vanishing into the blues without results. To get great conversions and ROI, before creating an ad conduct a simple research step on what the consumers or online visitors really want, does your ad tally with the aim and objective of your business. Do you offer different products and services but when creating the ad instead aligning your ads to the actual products and services you offer you deviate to something else?
- Audit and update your SEO more frequently- You may know your product or service is great but is it reaching all the people it could be? Search Engine Optimization which will be fully covered in our upcoming training (register here for the next digital marketing masterclass) can significantly help your ad reach the people who want what you’re offering.
- Expand and refine your email distribution effort- Email marketing is still one of the best ways to reach your audience and the fact that it costs nearly nothing to execute makes it one of the best tools to add to your digital marketing toolkit. Email works better than other mobile forms of notifications like text messages because they don’t cost the consumer anything, can be accessed on devices other than phones, and has more space to deliver a message. Emails keep your audience engaged across platforms which in turn helps your ad or brand top of mind. If you properly expand and refine your email distribution efforts, it is a very great way to reaching your customers and money-back – warranty for each ad you run
- Don’t give social media short shrift – Social media has become one of the biggest tools for marketing of any brand. By first finding out what platforms your audience uses, you can target your posts to the best times and dates to share. Try as much as possible to engage your audience on social media by starting conversations and responding to both praises and annoying messages in a very polite manner.
- Make your ads mobile friendly – Mobile phone account for over 78% of digital ads success. – Lagos traffic is one of the major reasons why you should make your ad more mobile. Each passing day people going or returning from their offices in most cases may end up spending up to 5 hours ⌚in the traffic and if you watch, this is the time people have time to operate their phones. Even if a desktop version of your ad content looks great, be sure to check that it translates across mobile devices
In conclusion, putting all of the above-stated guidelines into consideration while creating ads is a great way to reaching the goal of your digital ads.
You may also need to know about the A.B.C.D of digital marketin